Simons Group Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Simons Group Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Simons Group Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Simons Group Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Simons Group Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Simons Group Ltd (Simons) is a construction company. It designs, develops, and constructs properties. The company undertakes the development of real estate properties, architecture and interior design services, fit-out and maintenance services. The company also provides building repairs and planned and reactive maintenance services. In addition, it offers a range of consultancy and aftercare services. Simons caters its services to retail, offices, warehouses, health, and distribution sectors. The key clients of the company include Tesco, ASDA, Sheffield, Vodafone, House of Fraser and NHS Trusts. The company operates through its offices located in Bristol, Leeds, Lincoln, London, Manchester, Stansted, Wakefield and York in the UK. Simons is headquartered in Lincoln, the UK.
- 1 Simons Group Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Simons Group Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Simons Group Ltd - Business Description
- 1.3 Simons Group Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Simons Group Ltd - Recent Developments
- 3 Simons Group Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Simons Group Ltd - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Simons Group Ltd - Strengths
- 3.3 Simons Group Ltd - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Simons Group Ltd - Opportunities
- 3.5 Simons Group Ltd - Threats
- 4 Simons Group Ltd - History
- 5 Simons Group Ltd - Key Employees
- 6 Simons Group Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Simons Group Ltd - Head Office
- 6.2 Simons Group Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Simons Group Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Simons Group Ltd - History
- Table 3: Simons Group Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 4: Simons Group Ltd - Locations