Timetric's "Sigmatech, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sigmatech, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sigmatech, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sigmatech, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sigmatech Inc. (Sigmatech) is a provider of systems engineering and technical assistance solutions to the US Army, Aviation and Missile Research, Development and Engineering Center (AMRDEC). The major services offered by the company include management services, technical services, e-Learning and training solutions. It serves aerospace, defense, federal and commercial markets. Its major commercial customers include Saab AB, Daimler AG, Nissan Motors, Toyota Motor and Delta Air Lines, whereas federal customers include the US Food and Drug Administration, National Security Space Institute, US Department of Agriculture and US Department of Homeland Security. Sigmatech is headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama, the US.
- 1 Sigmatech, Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Sigmatech, Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Sigmatech, Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 Sigmatech, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Sigmatech, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Sigmatech, Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Sigmatech, Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 Sigmatech, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Sigmatech, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Sigmatech, Inc. - Strengths
- 4.3 Sigmatech, Inc. - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Sigmatech, Inc. - Opportunities
- 4.5 Sigmatech, Inc. - Threats
- 5 Sigmatech, Inc. - Company Statement
- 6 Sigmatech, Inc. - History
- 7 Sigmatech, Inc. - Key Employees
- 8 Sigmatech, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Sigmatech, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Sigmatech, Inc. - Head Office
- 9.2 Sigmatech, Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Sigmatech, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Sigmatech, Inc. - History
- Table 3: Sigmatech, Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Sigmatech, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Sigmatech, Inc. - Locations