Shoko Co., Ltd. (8090) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Shoko Co., Ltd. (8090) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Shoko Co., Ltd.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Shoko Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Shoko Co., Ltd.""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Shoko Co., Ltd. (SHOKO), a subsidiary of Showa Denko K.K., is a diversified company. The company undertakes the business of delivering raw materials to factories and laboratories; selling poles and other construction materials; and providing precise measurement and semiconductor-related parts. Its raw materials include polyethylene, films, laminate products, food and industrial packaging materials, pallets, plastic molding machines, packaging machines, baling machines, and nitrogen gas generators. SHOKO also provides resins, organic synthetic materials, solvents, cleaning agents, resin additives, adhesives, acids and alkalis, ammonia products, aluminium scrap, and stainless steel. The company offers real estate services such as property sales and leasing, store development, construction of office buildings, remodeling, and consulting services. SHOKO is headquartered in Minato-ku, Japan.
- 1 Shoko Co., Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Shoko Co., Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Shoko Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Shoko Co., Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Shoko Co., Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Shoko Co., Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Shoko Co., Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Shoko Co., Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Shoko Co., Ltd. - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Shoko Co., Ltd. - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Shoko Co., Ltd. - Solvency
- 2.3 Shoko Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors
- 3 Shoko Co., Ltd. - Key Events
- 4 Shoko Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
- 5 Shoko Co., Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Shoko Co., Ltd. - Head Office
- 5.2 Shoko Co., Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Shoko Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Shoko Co., Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Shoko Co., Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Shoko Co., Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Shoko Co., Ltd. - Key Events
- Table 6: Shoko Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Shoko Co., Ltd. - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Shoko Co., Ltd. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Shoko Co., Ltd. - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Shoko Co., Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Shoko Co., Ltd. - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Shoko Co., Ltd. - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Shoko Co., Ltd. - Solvency