Shine Co Ltd (Shine Co. Ltd.) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Shine Co Ltd (Shine Co. Ltd.) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Shine Co Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Shine Co Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Shine Co Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Shine Co Ltd (Shine) is a steel products manufacturer that manufactures steel and related products. The company's products include stainless steel welding wires, stainless steel wires, and stainless steel wire ropes. It also provides spring wires, roping wires, cold heading wires, braiding wires, scrubbing wires, weaving wires, stranded wire for braiding, mig wire for welding and tig rod for welding, core wire welding electrodes, among others. Shine exports its products to Africa, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and the Americas. The company has its operations in Busan City, Gimhae, and Seoul, South Korea. Shine is headquartered in Busan, South Korea.
- 1 Shine Co Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Shine Co Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Shine Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Shine Co Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Shine Co Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Shine Co Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Shine Co Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Shine Co Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Shine Co Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Shine Co Ltd - Solvency
- 2.3 Shine Co Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Shine Co Ltd - Key Events
- 4 Shine Co Ltd - Key Employees
- 5 Shine Co Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Shine Co Ltd - Head Office
- 5.2 Shine Co Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Shine Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Shine Co Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Shine Co Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Shine Co Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Shine Co Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Shine Co Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Shine Co Ltd - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Shine Co Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Shine Co Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Shine Co Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Shine Co Ltd - Solvency