Shanghai Tunnel Engineering Co., Ltd. (600820) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Shanghai Tunnel Engineering Co., Ltd. (600820) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions as well as recent developments.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Shanghai Tunnel Engineering Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Shanghai Tunnel Engineering Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Shanghai Tunnel Engineering Co., Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Shanghai Tunnel Engineering Co., Ltd. (STEC), a subsidiary of Shanghai Urban Construction (Group) Corporation, is a construction company. The company’s services include construction, installation, tunneling, designing, operations, management, development, engineering, railways transportation, ground engineering, foundations, pipe laying, pit bracing, investment and operations, and electrical and mechanical engineering and installation services. It also provides soft soil tunneling, tunnel building construction, river cross tunnels construction, underground projects construction, sewerage plant construction, drainage construction, and water intake and discharge construction services. STEC offers manufacturing and engineering consultancy, project management, element fabrication, power plants construction, integrated business operations, and civil engineering services. The company constructs and develops airport, carriageway, viaduct, superhighways, high rise buildings, and interchange buildings, among others. STEC is headquartered in Shanghai, China.