ShalkiyaZinc N.V. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "ShalkiyaZinc N.V. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ShalkiyaZinc N.V."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ShalkiyaZinc N.V." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ShalkiyaZinc N.V."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ShalkiyaZinc N.V.(ShalkiyaZinc), a subsidiary of Tau-Ken Samruk JSC is a ore mining company. It carries out the exploration, processing and production of polymetallic ores. The company performs sub-surface type of mining and offers zinc and lead in concentrated form. It primarily holds interests in the Shalkiya mine, which is situated 17 kms in the Zhanakorgan city, Kyzylorda region. The company also owns zinc-lead ore processing plant Kentau which is located in Kentau city in the southern Kazakhstan region. The plant’s assets includes medium and fine grinding housing, ore storage and unloading knot, chemical laboratory, open thickening section with a pumping station, and research laboratory. ShalkiyaZinc is headquartered in Kyzylorda, Kazakhstan.
- 1 ShalkiyaZinc N.V. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 ShalkiyaZinc N.V. - Company Overview
- 1.2 ShalkiyaZinc N.V. - Business Description
- 1.3 ShalkiyaZinc N.V. - Major Products and Services
- 2 ShalkiyaZinc N.V. - Recent Developments
- 3 ShalkiyaZinc N.V. - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 ShalkiyaZinc N.V. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 ShalkiyaZinc N.V. - Strengths
- 3.3 ShalkiyaZinc N.V. - Weaknesses
- 3.4 ShalkiyaZinc N.V. - Opportunities
- 3.5 ShalkiyaZinc N.V. - Threats
- 4 ShalkiyaZinc N.V. - History
- 5 ShalkiyaZinc N.V. - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: ShalkiyaZinc N.V. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: ShalkiyaZinc N.V. - History
- Table 3: ShalkiyaZinc N.V. - Key Employees