Serac Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Serac Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Serac Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Serac Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Serac Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Serac Group (Serac) is a packaging machinery manufacturer, based in France. The company primarily produces and markets a wide range of liquid product filling and capping machines to various industries and markets such as home care products, cosmetics, health, chemical and petroleum, vegetable oils, beverages, syrups, sauces and condiments, yogurts, soups and spreads. It also provides rotary weight machines, indexed rotary cup fillers, continuous movement rotary cup fillers, multi-track linear cup fillers and linear machines for filling on trays, independent filling units, and special machines. Its services include commissioning and maintenance, production indicators diagnostics, and technical documentation. Geographically, the company’s operations span across China, France, Japan, the UK, Spain, Malaysia, Brazil, the US, and other international markets. Serac is headquartered in La Ferte Bernard, France.
- 1 Serac Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Serac Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Serac Group - Business Description
- 1.3 Serac Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Serac Group - Recent Developments
- 3 Serac Group - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Serac Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Serac Group - Strengths
- 3.3 Serac Group - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Serac Group - Opportunities
- 3.5 Serac Group - Threats
- 4 Serac Group - History
- 5 Serac Group - Key Employees
- 6 Serac Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Serac Group - Head Office
- 6.2 Serac Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Serac Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Serac Group - History
- Table 3: Serac Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: Serac Group - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Serac Group - Locations
- List of Figures