Scope Metals Group Ltd (SCOP) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Scope Metals Group Ltd (SCOP) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Scope Metals Group Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Scope Metals Group Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Scope Metals Group Ltd
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Metals Group Ltd. (Scope Metals) is a supplier of metal and plastic products. Its portfolio of products includes stainless steel, aluminum, aerospace materials, carbon and alloy steel, engineering plastics, pipes, fittings, valves and accessories, copper, nickel alloys, decorative products, brass, bronze, lead, titanium and fasteners. Scope Metals caters to the needs of various industries such as aircraft and aviation, food processing, beverage and dairy, pharmaceutical, energy and water, chemical fertilizers, military, elevators and construction, microelectronics, high-tech, machine shops and sign manufacturers. In addition, the company provides services such as outsourcing storage facilities, automation, processing and delivery of the products. The company exports its products to the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Scope Metals is headquartered in Bnei Ayish, Israel.