SciDev Ltd (INL) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "SciDev Ltd (INL) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SciDev Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "SciDev Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "SciDev Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
SciDev Ltd (SciDev), formerly Intec Ltd, offers patented process and technologies for the minerals processing industry. It provides a set of patented hydrometallurgical processes that are used to produce high purity base metals and precious metals from concentrates of sulphide ores. The company has commercialized operations for the recovery of lead, zinc and other metals from industrial wastes and residues. Furthermore, the company involves in Copper and Gold Process for the treatment of pure copper and precious metals from sulfide concentrates and refractory gold concentrates. The company offers its solutions under brand names of OptiFlux, BioFlox, DairyFlox, and MaxiFlox. SciDev is headquartered in North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- 1 SciDev Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 SciDev Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 SciDev Ltd - Business Description
- 1.3 SciDev Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 SciDev Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 SciDev Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 SciDev Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 SciDev Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 SciDev Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 SciDev Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 SciDev Ltd - Solvency
- 2.3 SciDev Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 SciDev Ltd - Recent Developments
- 4 SciDev Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 SciDev Ltd - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 SciDev Ltd - Strengths
- 4.3 SciDev Ltd - Weaknesses
- 4.4 SciDev Ltd - Opportunities
- 4.5 SciDev Ltd - Threats
- 5 SciDev Ltd - Company Statement
- 6 SciDev Ltd - History
- 7 SciDev Ltd - Key Employees
- 8 SciDev Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 SciDev Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 SciDev Ltd - Head Office
- 9.2 SciDev Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: SciDev Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: SciDev Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: SciDev Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: SciDev Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: SciDev Ltd - History
- Table 6: SciDev Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: SciDev Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: SciDev Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: SciDev Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: SciDev Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: SciDev Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: SciDev Ltd - Solvency