Sandvik Construction : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Sandvik Construction : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sandvik Construction"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sandvik Construction" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sandvik Construction"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sandvik Construction (Sandvik) is a manufacturer of construction equipment. The company's portfolio of products include rock tools and systems, drill rigs and rock drills, loading and hauling machines, mining and tunneling machines, crushers and screens, conveyors and conveyor components and bulk materials handling equipment. It also offers breakers and demolition tools, mechanical cutting machines, and safety and environment products. Furthermore, the company provides equipment repair and rebuild services, technical support and customer financing services. Its products find application in rock excavation and rock drilling, processing, demolition and handling of bulk-materials. The company is a subsidiary of Sandvik AB. Sandvik is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
- 1 Sandvik Construction - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Sandvik Construction - Company Overview
- 1.2 Sandvik Construction - Business Description
- 1.3 Sandvik Construction - Major Products and Services
- 2 Sandvik Construction - Recent Developments
- 3 Sandvik Construction - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Sandvik Construction - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Sandvik Construction - Strengths
- 3.3 Sandvik Construction - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Sandvik Construction - Opportunities
- 3.5 Sandvik Construction - Threats
- 4 Sandvik Construction - History
- 5 Sandvik Construction - Key Employees
- 6 Sandvik Construction - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Sandvik Construction - Head Office
- 6.2 Sandvik Construction - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Sandvik Construction - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Sandvik Construction - History
- Table 3: Sandvik Construction - Key Employees
- Table 4: Sandvik Construction - Locations