Saga plc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Saga plc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Saga plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Saga plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Saga plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Saga plc (Saga) is one of the leading providers of insurance, travel, personal finance and healthcare products and services for customers aged 50 and over in the UK. The company offers a range of insurance products and services, including health, personal accident, caravan, motorhome, motorbike, car, van, home, landlord, pet, travel, boat, and breakdown as well as life insurance products. It also offers international payment services and accidental death benefit products. In addition, Saga offers care funding advice, financial planning, savings accounts, credit cards, retirement products and share dealing products. It also operates and delivers package tours and cruise holiday products. Furthermore, the company offers domiciliary care services, and a monthly subscription magazine. Saga is headquartered in Folkestone, Kent, the UK.
- 1 Saga plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Saga plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Saga plc - Business Description
- 1.3 Saga plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Saga plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Saga plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Saga plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Saga plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Saga plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Saga plc - Key Competitors
- 3 Saga plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Saga plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Saga plc - Recent Developments
- 5 Saga plc - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Saga plc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Saga plc - Strengths
- 5.3 Saga plc - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Saga plc - Opportunities
- 5.5 Saga plc - Threats
- 6 Saga plc - Company Statement
- 7 Saga plc - History
- 8 Saga plc - Key Employees
- 9 Saga plc - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Saga plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Saga plc - Head Office
- 10.2 Saga plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Saga plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Saga plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Saga plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Saga plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Saga plc - History
- Table 6: Saga plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Saga plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Saga plc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Saga plc - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Saga plc - Valuation