SSAB AB - Company Capsule
Timetric's "SSAB AB - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SSAB AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "SSAB AB" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "SSAB AB"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
SSAB AB (SSAB) is a steel products manufacturer and distributor. The company's steel products include advanced high strength steel, quenched, tempered, tubular, construction, wear resistant, structural, hardening, boron, armored, weathering, tooling, engineering, laser cutting, automotive, coated, tube, section, and infrastructure steel products. It also provides steel strips, steel plates, non-ferrous metals, steel coils, steel round bars, hollow sections, pole steel strips, steel sections, open sections, and precision tubes, among others. SSAB offers services such as steel processing, training, coating, prefabrication, laser welding, shape cutting, forming, technical support, logistics, management, construction solutions, and tailor made solutions, among others. SSAB serves construction, automotive and transportation industries. The company has operations in Sweden, Finland, Canada, and the US. SSAB is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.