SMDC – Makati Air Residences Development – Philippines - Project Profile
"SMDC – Makati Air Residences Development – Philippines - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "SMDC – Makati Air Residences Development – Philippines - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
SM Development Corporation (SMDC) is undertaking the construction of a residential development in Makati City, the Philippines.
The project involves the construction of 59-story Premier Residential Building on 0.80ha of land with a gross floor area (GFA) of 189,819m2.
The project includes the construction of 3,642 residential units, a mixture of studio type, 1, and 2 bedroom units, three basement levels, six podium levels, one amenity level, 49 tower levels, a roof deck level, pools, spa, function rooms, playground, game alley, outdoor lounge, jogging/walking trail, 607 parking facilities, and related facilities and the installation of 12 elevators, and safety and security systems.
EEI Corporation has been appointed as design-build contractor for the project, whose scope of work includes the civil, structural, and architectural works.
Construction activities are underway with the completion scheduled by June 2020.
The project involves the construction of 59-story Premier Residential Building on 0.80ha of land with 189,819m2 GFA in Makati City, the Philippines.
The US$500 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 3,642 residential units
2. Construction of three basement levels
3. Construction of six podium levels
4. Construction of one amenity level
5. Construction of 49 tower levels
6. Construction of a roof deck level
7. Construction of pools, and a spa
8. Construction of function rooms
9. Construction of a playground
10. Construction of a game alley
11. Construction of an outdoor lounge
12. Construction of jogging/walking trail
13. Construction of 607 parking facilities
14. Construction of related facilities
15. Installation of 12 elevators
16. Installation of safety and security systemsReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook