SIL – 675 Progress Avenue Mixed-Use Complex – Ontario - Project Profile
"SIL – 675 Progress Avenue Mixed-Use Complex – Ontario - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "SIL – 675 Progress Avenue Mixed-Use Complex – Ontario - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Selkrirk Investments Ltd (SIL) is planning to build a mixed-use complex in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use complex comprising seven towers with 2,455 residential units. It includes the construction of a 49-story condominium tower, a 40-story condominium tower, two 34-story condominium tower, a 22-story condominium tower, an eight-story condominium tower, a four-story condominium tower, community space, retail space, parking and related facilities, and the installation of elevators.
SvN Architects has been appointed as an architect.
As of August 2017, planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use complex comprising seven towers with 2,455 residential units in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The US$600 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 49-story condominium tower
2. Construction of a 40-story condominium tower
3. Construction of two 34-story condominium tower
4. Construction of a 22-story condominium tower
5. Construction of an eight-story condominium tower
6. Construction of a four-story condominium tower
7. Construction of retail space
8. Construction of community space
9. Construction of parking facilities
10. Installation of elevators
11. Construction of related facilities
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook