SIB – Zwickau Nano High-Technology Center – Saxony - Project Profile
"SIB – Zwickau Nano High-Technology Center – Saxony - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "SIB – Zwickau Nano High-Technology Center – Saxony - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Staatsbetrieb Sächsisches Immobilien- und Baumanagement (SIB) is planning to construct the Nano High-Technology Center in Zwickau, Saxony, Germany.
The project involves the construction of vacuum, X-ray and plasma technology laboratories, a microsystems technology center, biomedical and optical technologies center, a nanotechnology laboratory, a textile and leather technology center, a cafeteria, an auditorium, an institute of hygiene on a 4,000m2 area and parking facilities.
The design contract was awarded to Neumann Architekten GmbH.
In May 2017, demolition work commenced.
Construction is expected to commence in 2018 and will be completed by 2020.
The project involves the construction of a high-technology center in Zwickau, Saxony, Germany.
The US$66 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of vacuum, X-ray and plasma technology laboratories
2. Construction of a microsystems technology center
3. Construction of a biomedical and optical technologies center
4. Construction of a nanotechnology laboratory
5. Construction of a textile and leather technology center
6. Construction of a cafeteria
7. Construction of an auditorium
8. Construction of an institute of hygiene on a 4,000m2 area
9. Construction of parking facilitiesReasons To Buy