SEEK Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "SEEK Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SEEK Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "SEEK Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "SEEK Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
SEEK Limited (SEEK) is an employment services provider. It offers online employment services, advertises jobs, banners and candidate’s CV. In addition, it markets, distributes and provides employment training, online education services, online marketplace for ready to run business opportunities and online volunteering services. The company’s services allow jobseekers to search jobs in the areas of accounting, administration, advertising, media, banking and financial services, call center and customer service, construction, education and training, engineering, government and defense, and healthcare and medical. It has presence in Australia, China, New Zealand, Mexico, Brazil, Nigeria, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Philippines, Thailand and South Africa. SEEK is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- 1 SEEK Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 SEEK Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 SEEK Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 SEEK Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 SEEK Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 SEEK Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 SEEK Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 SEEK Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 SEEK Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 SEEK Limited - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 SEEK Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.5 SEEK Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 SEEK Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 SEEK Limited - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 SEEK Limited - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 SEEK Limited - Liquidity
- 3 SEEK Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 SEEK Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 SEEK Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 SEEK Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 SEEK Limited - Strengths
- 4.3 SEEK Limited - Weaknesses
- 4.4 SEEK Limited - Opportunities
- 4.5 SEEK Limited - Threats
- 5 SEEK Limited - Company Statement
- 6 SEEK Limited - History
- 7 SEEK Limited - Key Employees
- 8 SEEK Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 SEEK Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 SEEK Limited - Head Office
- 9.2 SEEK Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: SEEK Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: SEEK Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: SEEK Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: SEEK Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: SEEK Limited - History
- Table 6: SEEK Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: SEEK Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: SEEK Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: SEEK Limited - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: SEEK Limited - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: SEEK Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: SEEK Limited - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: SEEK Limited - Solvency
- Figure 5: SEEK Limited - Valuation
- Figure 6: SEEK Limited - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: SEEK Limited - Efficiency
- Figure 8: SEEK Limited - Liquidity