Royal HaskoningDHV : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Royal HaskoningDHV : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Royal HaskoningDHV"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Royal HaskoningDHV" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Royal HaskoningDHV"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Royal HaskoningDHV (Royal Haskoning) is an engineering and project management consultancy company. Its services portfolio includes consulting, planning, designing, commissioning, financing, asset management, investment services, wastewater management, and data management services. The company caters to aviation, buildings, energy, industry, infrastructure, maritime, mining, rural development, urban development, and water sectors. It provides its services under the brands ELC Consulting & Engineering, First Marine International, InterVISTAS, Netherlands Airport Consultants B V (NACO), NPC, Ocean Shipping Consultants, Chuchawal Royal Haskoning and Hydroprojekt. The company operates across Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Europe and the Americas. Royal Haskoning is headquartered in Amersfoort, Utrecht, the Netherlands.
- 1 Royal HaskoningDHV - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Royal HaskoningDHV - Company Overview
- 1.2 Royal HaskoningDHV - Business Description
- 1.3 Royal HaskoningDHV - Major Products and Services
- 2 Royal HaskoningDHV - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Royal HaskoningDHV - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Royal HaskoningDHV - Recent Developments
- 4 Royal HaskoningDHV - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Royal HaskoningDHV - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Royal HaskoningDHV - Strengths
- 4.3 Royal HaskoningDHV - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Royal HaskoningDHV - Opportunities
- 4.5 Royal HaskoningDHV - Threats
- 5 Royal HaskoningDHV - Company Statement
- 6 Royal HaskoningDHV - History
- 7 Royal HaskoningDHV - Key Employees
- 8 Royal HaskoningDHV - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Royal HaskoningDHV - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Royal HaskoningDHV - Head Office
- 9.2 Royal HaskoningDHV - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Royal HaskoningDHV - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Royal HaskoningDHV - History
- Table 3: Royal HaskoningDHV - Key Employees
- Table 4: Royal HaskoningDHV - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Royal HaskoningDHV - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Royal HaskoningDHV - Locations