Rio Novo – Almas Gold Processing Plant – Tocantins - Project Profile
"Rio Novo – Almas Gold Processing Plant – Tocantins - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Rio Novo – Almas Gold Processing Plant – Tocantins - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Rio Novo Gold Inc. is planning to undertake the construction of the gold processing plant in Almas, Tocantins, Brazil.
The project involves the construction of a crushing unit, a grinding unit, a secondary grinding unit, leach circuit, a cyanide detoxification unit, an acid wash and elution unit, a carbon regeneration unit, an electrowinning and refining unit, a reagent storage and distribution unit and oxygen plant.
Conestoga-Rovers e Associados Engenharia Ltda (CRA) is responsible for the study works.
Runge Pincock Minarco is responsible for technical studies.
In December 2011, Instituto Natureza do Tocantins - NATURATINS approved the Installation License for the construction of a processing plant.
The developers are in the process of raising funds to start the construction works.
The project involves the construction of the gold processing plant in Almas, Tocantins, Brazil.
The US$46 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a crusher
2. Construction of a grinding unit
3. Construction of a secondary grinding unit
4. Construction of leach circuit
5. Construction of a cyanide detoxification unit
6. Construction of an acid wash and elution unit
7. Construction of a carbon regeneration unit
8. Construction of an electrowinning and refining unit
9. Construction of reagent storage and distribution unit
10. Construction of an oxygen plantReasons To Buy