Market Research Logo

ROXYPAC/HPPL – North Fremantle Mixed-Use Development – Western Australia - Project Profile

ROXYPAC/HPPL – North Fremantle Mixed-Use Development – Western Australia - Project Profile

Synopsis

"ROXYPAC/HPPL – North Fremantle Mixed-Use Development – Western Australia - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.

The "ROXYPAC/HPPL – North Fremantle Mixed-Use Development – Western Australia - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.

Summary

Roxy-Pacific Holdings Ltd (ROXYPAC) and Host-Plus Pty Ltd (HPPL) are planning to build a mixed-use complex in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.

The project involves the construction of a mixed-use complex on 4.4ha of land. It includes the construction of residential units, commercial facilities, parking and related facilities.

On March 23, 2015, ROXYPAC and HPPL acquired the project site for US$46 million through a 40% equity contribution from Roxy NF Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of ROXYPAC, and the remaining 60% from HPPL.

ROXYPAC and HPPL are in the process of rezoning land for commercial and residential use for the project.

Scope

The project involves the construction of a mixed-use complex on 4.4ha of land in North Fremantle, Australia.

The US$100 million project includes the following:

1. Construction of residential units

2. Construction of commercial facilities

3. Construction of parking facilities

4. Construction of related facilities

Reasons To Buy

  • Gain insight into the project.
  • Monitor the latest project developments.
  • Identify key project contacts.


1.Key Statistics
2.Key Dates
3.Sector
4.Tender Information
5.Scope
6.Description
7.Latest update
8.Background
9.Key Contacts
10.General News, Project News
11.Appendix

Download our eBook: How to Succeed Using Market Research

Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.

Download eBook

Share this report