RH – Ronne Harbour Expansion: Stage 1 – Denmark - Project Profile
"RH – Ronne Harbour Expansion: Stage 1 – Denmark - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "RH – Ronne Harbour Expansion: Stage 1 – Denmark - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Ronne Havn A/S (RH) plans to expand the Ronne Harbour in Bornholm, Denmark.
The project involves the expansion of Port of Ronne by adding additional 36.1ha of a new port area in territorial waters.
The project includes the construction of a new outer breakwater, a multi-purpose terminal on 10ha of land, a 1,500m jetty, an 800m quay with an 11m water depth, access roads, buffer areas and the installation of machinery and equipment.
On December 22, 2016, RH commenced a public consultation on the project which will be completed on February 19, 2017.
The five prequalified companies / consortia are:
1.Boskalis International BV from Holland
2. JV - Extension of Rønne Port, a consortium consisting of Züblin A / S from Denmark and Jan De Nul NV from Belgium.
3. Obrascón Huarte Lain SA from Spain.
4. Per Aarsleff A / S from Denmark.
5. Rønne Port Expansion Contractors, a consortium consisting of DEME Infra Marine Contractors NV from Belgium, MJ Eriksson A / S from Denmark and Dredging International NV from Belgium.
On April 18, 2017, tender was issued for the project with submission end date on May 29, 2017.
Bid evaluation are underway.
The project involves the expansion of Ronne Harbour in Bornholm, Denmark.
The US$70 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a new outer breakwater
2. Construction of a multi-purpose terminal on 10ha of land
3. Construction of a 1,500m jetty
4. Construction of an 800m quay with a 11m water depth
5. Construction of access roads
6. Construction of buffer areas
7. Installation of machinery and equipmentReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook