QIC Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "QIC Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "QIC Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "QIC Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "QIC Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
QIC Limited (QIC) is a government owned alternative investment management company. The company focuses on long term investments in infrastructure, real estate, liquid strategies, private equity, and multi-asset portfolios. Its infrastructure investment portfolio includes investment in assets of transport, energy, utilities, and PPP/Social sectors. It also offers pooled products such as QIC Global Infrastructure Fund, QIC liquid alternatives fund, QIC option solutions fund, QIC Direct Opportunities Fund, and QIC growth fund. It also has investment in key assets of Brisbane airport, port of Brisbane, the Shops, Northwestern Roads Group, Long Beach Court House US, Canadian Medical Research Facility, Canberra Center, Castle Towers, MLC Center, South Bay Galleria and Charleston Town Center. The company offers its services to institutional investors in Australia and overseas. It operates through a network of offices in Australia, the UK, and the US. QIC is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia.
- 1 QIC Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 QIC Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 QIC Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 QIC Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 QIC Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 QIC Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 QIC Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 QIC Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 QIC Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 QIC Limited - Strengths
- 4.3 QIC Limited - Weaknesses
- 4.4 QIC Limited - Opportunities
- 4.5 QIC Limited - Threats
- 5 QIC Limited - Company Statement
- 6 QIC Limited - History
- 7 QIC Limited - Key Employees
- 8 QIC Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 QIC Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 QIC Limited - Head Office
- 9.2 QIC Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: QIC Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: QIC Limited - History
- Table 3: QIC Limited - Key Employees
- Table 4: QIC Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: QIC Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: QIC Limited - Locations