Power Resources Limited (PWW) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Power Resources Limited (PWW) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Power Resources Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Power Resources Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Power Resources Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Power Resources Limited (Power Resources) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops uranium, gold, tin, and tantalum deposit properties. Its projects include Menzies Lakes, Linden, and Pelt Well projects. Power Resources' Menzies Lakes project is located to the northeast of the town of Menzies in the Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia comprises one exploration license application covering an area of 200 sq km and produces uranium deposits. The company's Linden project is located in the Linden mining district 120 km southeast of the town of Leonora in the Eastern Goldfields region of Western Australia and produces gold deposits. Its Pelt Well project is located approximately 250 km east-northeast of the town of Carnarvon in Western Australia and produces tin, gold, and tantalum deposits. Power Resources is headquartered in West Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 Power Resources Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Power Resources Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Power Resources Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Power Resources Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Power Resources Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Power Resources Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Power Resources Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Power Resources Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Power Resources Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Power Resources Limited - Efficiency
- 3 Power Resources Limited - Key Employees
- 4 Power Resources Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Power Resources Limited - Head Office
- 4.2 Power Resources Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Power Resources Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Power Resources Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Power Resources Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Power Resources Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Power Resources Limited - Key Employees
- Table 6: Power Resources Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Power Resources Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Power Resources Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Power Resources Limited - Efficiency