Poupart Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Poupart Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Poupart Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Poupart Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Poupart Limited
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Poupart Limited (Poupart) is a fresh produce company. It principally produces and distributes soft-fruit, stone-fruit, citrus, top-fruit, cherries, grapes and a host of other products to various supermarkets and non-retail sector operators. The company primarily conducts business operations through BerryWorld, OrchardWorld, Poupart Citrus, Citrus First, Norton Folgate, Poupart Imports and PrepWorld divisions. Poupart’s customer base includes Waitrose, Sainsbury's, ASDA IPL International Produce Ltd, Whole Foods Market Ocado, and ALDI. The company distributes its products through supermarkets and non-retailers in the UK and Europe. It operates as a subsidiary of Argent Group Europe Limited. Poupart is headquartered in Broxbourne, Hertfordshire, the UK.
- 1 Poupart Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Poupart Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Poupart Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 Poupart Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Poupart Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Poupart Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Poupart Limited - Strengths
- 2.3 Poupart Limited - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Poupart Limited - Opportunities
- 2.5 Poupart Limited - Threats
- 3 Poupart Limited - History
- 4 Poupart Limited - Key Employees
- 5 Poupart Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Poupart Limited - Head Office
- 5.2 Poupart Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Poupart Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Poupart Limited - History
- Table 3: Poupart Limited - Key Employees
- Table 4: Poupart Limited - Subsidiaries