Popular, Inc. (BPOP) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Popular, Inc. (BPOP) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Popular, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Popular, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Popular, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Popular, Inc. (Popular) is a financial holding company. The company, through its subsidiaries, offers a range of banking and other financial products and services to individuals and business customers. Its product portfolio includes checking accounts, savings accounts, electronic accounts, certificates of deposits, individual retirement accounts, credit cards, prepaid cards, mortgage loans, personal loans, lines of credit, car loans, boat loans, life insurance, health insurance, home insurance and auto insurance. The company also provides services such as online banking, mobile banking, financial planning, private banking and foreign exchange services. The company has a presence in the US, Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands. Popular is headquartered in Hato Rey, Puerto Rico.
- 1 Popular, Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Popular, Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Popular, Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 Popular, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Popular, Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Popular, Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Popular, Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Popular, Inc. - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Popular, Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Popular, Inc. - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Popular, Inc. - Valuation
- 2.3 Popular, Inc. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Popular, Inc. - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Popular, Inc. - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Popular, Inc. - Valuation
- 3 Popular, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Popular, Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Popular, Inc. - Recent Developments
- 5 Popular, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Popular, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Popular, Inc. - Strengths
- 5.3 Popular, Inc. - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Popular, Inc. - Opportunities
- 5.5 Popular, Inc. - Threats
- 6 Popular, Inc. - Company Statement
- 7 Popular, Inc. - History
- 8 Popular, Inc. - Key Employees
- 9 Popular, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Popular, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Popular, Inc. - Head Office
- 10.2 Popular, Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Popular, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Popular, Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Popular, Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Popular, Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Popular, Inc. - History
- Table 6: Popular, Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Popular, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Popular, Inc. - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Popular, Inc. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Popular, Inc. - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Popular, Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Popular, Inc. - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Popular, Inc. - Valuation
- Figure 5: Popular, Inc. - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Popular, Inc. - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Popular, Inc. - Valuation