PZU SA (PZU) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "PZU SA (PZU) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PZU SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "PZU SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "PZU SA
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
PZU SA (PZU), a subsidiary of PZU Capital Group, is a multi-line insurance company. The company offers a range of life and non-life insurance products and services to individuals, families and corporate customers. The insurance products offered by the company include property insurance, life insurance, personal accident insurance, home insurance, and compulsory insurance. It also offers investment services including pension fund, investment funds, and savings programs. PZU offers comprehensive insurance coverage in all key sectors of private, public, and economic activity. It also offers health care insurance services. The company distributes its products through a network of multi-agencies, insurance brokers, bancassurance and strategic partnership programs, branch offices, and exclusive agents. The company has operation in the US, Canada, Poland, the UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Norway, Switzerland, Singapore, China, Japan and Hong Kong. PZU is headquartered in Warsaw, Poland.
The company reported gross written premiums of PLN20,219 million during fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), an increase of 10.1% over FY2015. Its net premiums earned was PLN18,625 million, an increase of 7.1% over FY2015.