PWC Capital Inc. (PWC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "PWC Capital Inc. (PWC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PWC Capital Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "PWC Capital Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "PWC Capital Inc.""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
PWC Capital Inc. (PWC Capital) is a financial holding company. The company, through its subsidiary Pacific & Western Bank of Canada (PW Bank), offers deposit and lending products and services to public sector entities including municipalities, school boards, hospitals, universities, insured residential mortgages, provincial and federal government agencies. PW Bank offers deposit products such as guaranteed investment certificates, registered retirement savings plans, savings accounts and tax-free savings accounts. The bank also provides lending products such as corporate financing, real estate financing, home credit card, condominium corporate financing and strata plan financing. These products and services are offered through a network of offices located in London, Waterloo, Saskatoon and Vancouver. PWC Capital is headquartered in Ontario, Canada.
- 1 PWC Capital Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 PWC Capital Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 PWC Capital Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 PWC Capital Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 PWC Capital Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 PWC Capital Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 PWC Capital Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 PWC Capital Inc. - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 PWC Capital Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 PWC Capital Inc. - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 PWC Capital Inc. - Valuation
- 2.3 PWC Capital Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 PWC Capital Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 PWC Capital Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 PWC Capital Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 PWC Capital Inc. - Strengths
- 4.3 PWC Capital Inc. - Weaknesses
- 4.4 PWC Capital Inc. - Opportunities
- 4.5 PWC Capital Inc. - Threats
- 5 PWC Capital Inc. - Company Statement
- 6 PWC Capital Inc. - History
- 7 PWC Capital Inc. - Key Employees
- 8 PWC Capital Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 PWC Capital Inc. - Head Office
- 8.2 PWC Capital Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Ratio Definitions
- 9.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: PWC Capital Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: PWC Capital Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: PWC Capital Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: PWC Capital Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: PWC Capital Inc. - History
- Table 6: PWC Capital Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: PWC Capital Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: PWC Capital Inc. - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: PWC Capital Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: PWC Capital Inc. - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: PWC Capital Inc. - Valuation