PVI Holdings (PVI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "PVI Holdings (PVI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PVI Holdings"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "PVI Holdings" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "PVI Holdings"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
PVI Holdings (PVI) is an insurance products provider. The company along with its subsidiaries offers a wide range of life and non-life insurance products and services to individuals and corporate clients. It offers insurance products for oil and gas, marine, property, health and personal accident, travel, third party liability, product and public liability, workmen compensation, and motor vehicle. It also offers insurance products for voluntary medical, construction and erection, engineering, money, property all risk, electronic equipment, machinery breakdown, life and wealth protection. Services offered by the company include risk management, claims settlements, inspection solutions, survey, consultancy and loss adjusting services. PVI is headquartered in Hanoi, Vietnam.
The company reported total premium earned of VND4,786.1 billion during fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), an increase of 5.2% over FY2015.
- 1 PVI Holdings - Business Analysis
- 1.1 PVI Holdings - Company Overview
- 1.2 PVI Holdings - Business Description
- 1.3 PVI Holdings - Major Products and Services
- 2 PVI Holdings - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 PVI Holdings - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 PVI Holdings - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 PVI Holdings - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 PVI Holdings - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 PVI Holdings - Valuation
- 2.3 PVI Holdings - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 PVI Holdings - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 PVI Holdings - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 PVI Holdings - Valuation
- 3 PVI Holdings - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 PVI Holdings - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 PVI Holdings - Recent Developments
- 5 PVI Holdings - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 PVI Holdings - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 PVI Holdings - Strengths
- 5.3 PVI Holdings - Weaknesses
- 5.4 PVI Holdings - Opportunities
- 5.5 PVI Holdings - Threats
- 6 PVI Holdings - Company Statement
- 7 PVI Holdings - History
- 8 PVI Holdings - Key Employees
- 9 PVI Holdings - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 PVI Holdings - Head Office
- 9.2 PVI Holdings - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: PVI Holdings - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: PVI Holdings - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: PVI Holdings - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: PVI Holdings - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: PVI Holdings - History
- Table 6: PVI Holdings - Key Employees
- Table 7: PVI Holdings - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: PVI Holdings - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: PVI Holdings - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: PVI Holdings - Financial Position
- Figure 3: PVI Holdings - Valuation
- Figure 4: PVI Holdings - Market Capitalization
- Figure 5: PVI Holdings - Efficiency
- Figure 6: PVI Holdings - Valuation