PSM – Rajamundry Gas-Based Power Plant 64 MW – Andhra Pradesh - Project Profile
"PSM – Rajamundry Gas-Based Power Plant 64 MW – Andhra Pradesh - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "PSM – Rajamundry Gas-Based Power Plant 64 MW – Andhra Pradesh - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Priyadarshini Spinning Mills Ltd (PSM) is planning to construct a Gas-Based Power Plant project in Andhra Pradesh, India.
The project involves the construction of a 64MW power plant.
The project includes the construction of a gas receiving station, a gas conditioning station, water pipeline, water storage tanks, a switchyard for power evacuation, a powerhouse, a substation, a distillate tank and an unloading station and other related infrastructure facilities and the installation of turbines, generators and transformers and the laying of transmission lines.
The project involves the construction of a 64MW gas-fired power plant at Rajamundry in East Godavari Andhra Pradesh, India.
The US$96 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a gas receiving station
2. Construction of a gas conditioning station
3. Construction of water pipeline
4. Construction of water storage tanks
5. Construction of a switch-yard for power evacuation
6. Construction of a powerhouse
7. Construction of a substation
8. Construction of a distillate tank
9. Construction of an unloading station
10. Installation of turbines
11. Installation of generators and transformers
12. Laying of transmission lines
Reasons To Buy