PROGEO Holding AG (POO) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "PROGEO Holding AG (POO) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PROGEO Holding AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "PROGEO Holding AG" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "PROGEO Holding AG""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
PROGEO Holding AG (PROGEO) is a holding company of PROGEO Monitoring GmbH. The company develops, produces, and installs monitoring systems for the monitoring of waterproofing systems used in waste deposals, mines, tanks, ponds, tunnels, flat roofs, and infrastructure. It offers monitoring systems for flat roofs, buildings, and for civil engineering and environmental protection. PROGEO also provides solutions for the automatic monitoring of the waterproofing integrity of buildings. It allows sealing for early detection of leaks and damage to locate precisely and for damages long-term exposure to moisture and humidity to prevent activity on the building structure. PROGEO is headquartered in Grossbeeren, Germany.
2 PROGEO Holding AG - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators2.1 PROGEO Holding AG - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators2.2 PROGEO Holding AG - Key Financial Performance Indicators2.2.1 PROGEO Holding AG - Revenue and Operating Profit2.2.2 PROGEO Holding AG - Asset and Liabilities2.2.3 PROGEO Holding AG - Solvency2.3 PROGEO Holding AG - Competitive Benchmarking2.3.1 PROGEO Holding AG - Efficiency2.3.2 PROGEO Holding AG - Turnover – Inventory and Asset2.3.3 PROGEO Holding AG - Liquidity3 PROGEO Holding AG - Key Events4 PROGEO Holding AG - Key Employees5 Appendix5.1 Methodology5.2 Ratio Definitions5.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: PROGEO Holding AG - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: PROGEO Holding AG - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: PROGEO Holding AG - Key EventsTable 4: PROGEO Holding AG - Key EmployeesList of FiguresFigure 1: PROGEO Holding AG - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: PROGEO Holding AG - Financial PositionFigure 3: PROGEO Holding AG - SolvencyFigure 4: PROGEO Holding AG - EfficiencyFigure 5: PROGEO Holding AG - Turnover – Inventory and AssetFigure 6: PROGEO Holding AG - Liquidity
- 1 PROGEO Holding AG - Business Analysis
- 1.1 PROGEO Holding AG - Company Overview
- 1.2 PROGEO Holding AG - Major Products and Services