POSCO (5490) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "POSCO (5490) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "POSCO"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "POSCO" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "POSCO"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
POSCO is an integrated steel manufacturing company. The company produces and markets steel rolled products and plates globally. It offers hot rolled and cold rolled products, wire rods, plates, silicon steel sheets and stainless steel products for automotive, shipbuilding, home appliance, engineering, and machinery industries. POSCO also involves in planning, designing and construction of industrial plants; civil engineering projects; and commercial and residential buildings. The company also carries out other operations such as power generation, liquefied natural gas production, trading of steel and raw materials, network and system integration, logistics and magnesium coil and sheet production. The company has operations in Asia-Pacific, Australia and North America regions. POSCO is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
- 1 POSCO - Business Analysis
- 1.1 POSCO - Company Overview
- 1.2 POSCO - Business Description
- 1.3 POSCO - Major Products and Services
- 2 POSCO - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 POSCO - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 POSCO - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 POSCO - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 POSCO - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 POSCO - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 POSCO - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 POSCO - Solvency
- 2.2.6 POSCO - Valuation
- 2.3 POSCO - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 POSCO - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 POSCO - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 POSCO - Valuation
- 2.3.4 POSCO - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 POSCO - Liquidity
- 3 POSCO - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 POSCO - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 POSCO - Recent Developments
- 5 POSCO - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 POSCO - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 POSCO - Strengths
- 5.3 POSCO - Weaknesses
- 5.4 POSCO - Opportunities
- 5.5 POSCO - Threats
- 6 POSCO - Company Statement
- 7 POSCO - History
- 8 POSCO - Key Employees
- 9 POSCO - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 POSCO - Head Office
- 9.2 POSCO - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: POSCO - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: POSCO - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: POSCO - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: POSCO - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: POSCO - History
- Table 6: POSCO - Key Employees
- Table 7: POSCO - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: POSCO - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: POSCO - Financial Position
- Figure 3: POSCO - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: POSCO - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: POSCO - Solvency
- Figure 6: POSCO - Valuation
- Figure 7: POSCO - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: POSCO - Efficiency
- Figure 9: POSCO - Valuation
- Figure 10: POSCO - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 11: POSCO - Liquidity