PIK-Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "PIK-Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PIK-Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "PIK-Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "PIK-Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
PIK-Group (PIK) is a real estate developer. It involves in the development, construction and selling of mass-market residential properties in the Russian real estate market. The company focuses on the development of residential real estate properties and sale of completed units. In addition, it engages in the production of reinforced concrete panels, window frames and other construction materials. It also offers services such as servicing and maintenance of real estate properties As of December 2016, the company holds total land bank of 12.5 million sq m. The company operates in Yaroslavl, Kaluga, Saint-Petersburg, Moscow, Obninsk, Perm, Rostov-on-Don and Novorossiysk. PIK has its headquarters in Moscow, Russia.
- 1 PIK-Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 PIK-Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 PIK-Group - Business Description
- 1.3 PIK-Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 PIK-Group - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 PIK-Group - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 PIK-Group - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 PIK-Group - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 PIK-Group - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 PIK-Group - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 PIK-Group - Solvency
- 2.2.5 PIK-Group - Valuation
- 2.3 PIK-Group - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.2 PIK-Group - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 PIK-Group - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 PIK-Group - Liquidity
- 3 PIK-Group - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 PIK-Group - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 PIK-Group - Recent Developments
- 5 PIK-Group - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 PIK-Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 PIK-Group - Strengths
- 5.3 PIK-Group - Weaknesses
- 5.4 PIK-Group - Opportunities
- 5.5 PIK-Group - Threats
- 6 PIK-Group - History
- 7 PIK-Group - Key Employees
- 8 PIK-Group - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 PIK-Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 PIK-Group - Head Office
- 9.2 PIK-Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: PIK-Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: PIK-Group - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: PIK-Group - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: PIK-Group - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: PIK-Group - History
- Table 6: PIK-Group - Key Employees
- Table 7: PIK-Group - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: PIK-Group - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: PIK-Group - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: PIK-Group - Financial Position
- Figure 3: PIK-Group - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: PIK-Group - Solvency
- Figure 5: PIK-Group - Valuation
- Figure 6: PIK-Group - Efficiency
- Figure 7: PIK-Group - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 8: PIK-Group - Liquidity