PI – Pinnacle Etobicoke Mixed-Use Community – Ontario - Project Profile
"PI – Pinnacle Etobicoke Mixed-Use Community – Ontario - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "PI – Pinnacle Etobicoke Mixed-Use Community – Ontario - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Pinnacle International (PI) is planning to build a mixed-use community in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The project involves the construction of mixed-use complex comprising nine towers with 4,091 condominiums on 5.14ha of land. It includes the construction of a 56-story mixed-use tower, a 55-story mixed-use tower, a 52-story mixed-use tower, a 49-story mixed-use tower, a 48-story mixed-use tower, a 46-story mixed-use tower, a 39-story mixed-use tower, a 35-story mixed-use tower, a 25-story mixed-use tower comprising 274 residential units, retail space, commercial office space, parking and related facilities, and the installation of elevators.
Turner Fleischer Architects has been appointed as an architect and NAK Design Strategies as a landscape architect.
In August 2016, PI submitted a site plan application for a 25-story mixed-use tower to the City of Toronto.
In July 2017, PI revealed the master plan for the Pinnacle Etobicoke.
Construction of a 25-story mixed-use tower is expected to be complete by March 2020.
The project involves the construction of mixed-use complex comprising nine towers with 4,091 condominiums on 5.14ha of land in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The US$1,500 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 56-story mixed-use tower
2. Construction of a 55-story mixed-use tower
3. Construction of a 52-story mixed-use tower
4. Construction of a 49-story mixed-use tower
5. Construction of a 48-story mixed-use tower
6. Construction of a 46-story mixed-use tower
7. Construction of a 39-story mixed-use tower
8. Construction of a 35-story mixed-use tower
9. Construction of a 25-story mixed-use tower comprising 274 residential units
10. Construction of parking facilities
11. Construction of retail space
12. Construction of commercial office space
13. Installation of elevators
14. Construction of related facilities
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook