PH/UKPP – Toton Mixed-Use Development – Nottingham - Project Profile
"PH/UKPP – Toton Mixed-Use Development – Nottingham - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "PH/UKPP – Toton Mixed-Use Development – Nottingham - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Peveril Homes (PH) and UKPP (Toton) Ltd (UKPP) are planning to undertake the construction of a mixed-use facility in Nottinghamshire, the UK.
The project involves the construction of a housing and commercial facility on a 41ha area. It will include the construction of 500 residential units, a 380m2 convenience store, 95m2 of two retail units, 0.04ha of medical surgery, 0.08ha of community facility, 2,300m2 of educational facility, 700m2 of pub and restaurant, a 450m2 day nursery, a 3,800m2 80-bed care facility and parking area, and the installation of safety and security systems.
Signet Planning Ltd has been appointed as master planner.
On February 23, 2016, the planning application has been submitted to the Broxtowe Borough Council.
The project is awaiting approval from Broxtowe Borough Council.
The project involves the construction of a housing and commercial facility on a 41ha area at Toton, Beeston, Broxtowe, Nottinghamshire, the UK.
The US$430 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 500 residential units
2. Construction of a 380m2 convenience store
3. Construction of 95m2 of two retail units
4. Construction of 0.04ha of medical surgery
5. Construction of 0.08ha of community facility
6. Construction of 2,300m2 of educational facility
7. Construction of 700m2 of pub and restaurant
8. Construction of a 450m2 day nursery
9. Construction of an 80-bed care facility
10. Construction of parking facility
11. Installation of elevators, safety and security systems