Orona Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Orona Group" for business intelligence requirements. Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported. The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.Reasons To Buy
Timetric's "Orona Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Orona Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Orona Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Orona Group (Orona) is a mobility solutions provider. Its products portfolio includes lifts, platforms, stair lifts, mechanic stairs, escalators, moving and mechanical ramps and walkways. The company provides lifts for schools, heritage buildings, apartments, hospitals, and commercial buildings. It offers ramps and walkways to airports, train and metro stations, and supermarkets. Orona also offers services such as installation, maintenance, replacement, and consultancy services. The company supplied its products and services for various projects such as Santo Domingo Health Care Centre, Quiron Hospital, and Jardians Da Rocha Building. It has operations in Spain, the UK, Portugal, the Netherlands, France, Poland, Belgium, Ireland, Brazil, Norway, and Luxembourg. Orona is headquartered in Hernani, Spain.
- 1 Orona Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Orona Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Orona Group - Business Description
- 1.3 Orona Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Orona Group - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Orona Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Orona Group - Strengths
- 2.3 Orona Group - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Orona Group - Opportunities
- 2.5 Orona Group - Threats
- 3 Orona Group - Company Statement
- 4 Orona Group - History
- 5 Orona Group - Key Employees
- 6 Orona Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Orona Group - Head Office
- 6.2 Orona Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Orona Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Orona Group - History
- Table 3: Orona Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: Orona Group - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Orona Group - Locations