Orbite Technologies Inc. (ORT) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Orbite Technologies Inc. (ORT) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Orbite Technologies Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Orbite Technologies Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Orbite Technologies Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Orbite Technologies operates as a technology based resource development and mineral-processing company. It produces alumina and smelter-grade alumina; and other by-products, such as silica, hematite, magnesium oxide, and rare earth and rare metal products from various feedstocks, including aluminous clay, bauxite, kaolin, red mud, and fly-ash. The company owns 100% interest in 99 mineral claims totaling approximately 55 square kilometers, as well as 1 mining lease of 98.5 hectares at a site near Grande-Vallee, Quebec. It also owns 100% interest in 142 mineral claims covering approximately 80.6 square kilometers at sites near Rimouski and Cap-Chat, Quebec. The company operates in Canada, where it is headquartered in Montreal.
- 1 Orbite Technologies Inc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Orbite Technologies Inc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Orbite Technologies Inc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Orbite Technologies Inc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Orbite Technologies Inc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Orbite Technologies Inc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Orbite Technologies Inc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Orbite Technologies Inc - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.3 Orbite Technologies Inc - Solvency
- 2.3 Orbite Technologies Inc - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.2 Orbite Technologies Inc - Liquidity
- 3 Orbite Technologies Inc - Recent Developments
- 4 Orbite Technologies Inc - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Orbite Technologies Inc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Orbite Technologies Inc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Orbite Technologies Inc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Orbite Technologies Inc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Orbite Technologies Inc - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Orbite Technologies Inc - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Orbite Technologies Inc - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 3: Orbite Technologies Inc - Solvency
- Figure 4: Orbite Technologies Inc - Liquidity