Timetric's "Onduline SA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Onduline SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Onduline SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Onduline SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Onduline SA (Onduline) is a manufacturer of roofing and under roofing materials. It offers a range of roofing solutions such as sealing, building covering, insulation and protection products. The company offers building materials such as lightweight roofing tiles, waterproofing insulations membranes, under roofing, light roofing sheets, transparent roofing sheets, shingles, fiber roofing materials and cladding membranes. These products find application in the construction of building roofs for houses, condominiums, hotels, resorts, schools, industries, agriculture and public access buildings. Key clients include retail dealers, architects, engineers, builders, and property developers. It supplies products to various countries through its subsidiaries across Africa, Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, and Asia. Onduline is headquartered in Levallois-Perret, France.
- 1 Onduline SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Onduline SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Onduline SA - Business Description
- 1.3 Onduline SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Onduline SA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Onduline SA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Onduline SA - Recent Developments
- 4 Onduline SA - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Onduline SA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Onduline SA - Strengths
- 4.3 Onduline SA - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Onduline SA - Opportunities
- 4.5 Onduline SA - Threats
- 5 Onduline SA - History
- 6 Onduline SA - Key Employees
- 7 Onduline SA - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Onduline SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Onduline SA - Head Office
- 8.2 Onduline SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Onduline SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Onduline SA - History
- Table 3: Onduline SA - Key Employees
- Table 4: Onduline SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Onduline SA - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Onduline SA - Locations