Omico Corp - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Omico Corp - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Omico Corp"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Omico Corp" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Omico Corp"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Omico Corp (Omico) is a mineral exploration and mining property development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops ores, metals, and minerals. Its Omico-Macawiwili mining project is located within the Baguio Gold District in the municipality of Itogon, Benguet and produces metals, ores, and mineral deposits. Omico offers services such as mining property investment and development services, site acquisition, housing unit construction, initial land development, land use conversion, housing unit selling, road construction, permits and licenses, drainage and power distribution systems. The company also provides site preparations, project overhead, house construction, taxes and licenses services, real estate operations, real estate investment and development. Its projects include Nueva Ecihja, Tagaytay, and Sta Rosa Homes, among others. Omico is headquartered in Pasig City, the Philippines.
- 1 Omico Corp - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Omico Corp - Company Overview
- 1.2 Omico Corp - Major Products and Services
- 2 Omico Corp - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Omico Corp - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Omico Corp - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Omico Corp - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Omico Corp - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Omico Corp - Operational Efficiency
- 2.3 Omico Corp - Key Competitors
- 3 Omico Corp - Key Events
- 4 Omico Corp - Key Employees
- 5 Omico Corp - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Omico Corp - Head Office
- 5.2 Omico Corp - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Omico Corp - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Omico Corp - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Omico Corp - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Omico Corp - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Omico Corp - Key Events
- Table 6: Omico Corp - Key Employees
- Table 7: Omico Corp - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Omico Corp - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Omico Corp - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Omico Corp - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Omico Corp - Operational Efficiency