Officiis Properties - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Officiis Properties - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Officiis Properties"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Officiis Properties" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Officiis Properties"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Officiis Properties, formerly Zublin Immobiliere France, a subsidiary of Zublin Immobilien Holding AG, is a real estate service provider. The company’s services portfolio includes real estate investment, real estate development, real estate management, real estate acquisition, real estate operations, property buying and selling, and property rental and leasing services. It also provides real estate financing, energy and carbon building certification, real estate assets management, and real estate and property portfolio management services, among others. Officiis Properties offers its services to residential, commercial, retail, industrial, logistics, leisure, and infrastructural buildings and facilities. The company’s projects comprise Ecosphere, the Magellan, and the Salengro, among others. Officiis Properties is headquartered in Paris, France.
- 1 Officiis Properties - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Officiis Properties - Company Overview
- 1.2 Officiis Properties - Major Products and Services
- 2 Officiis Properties - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Officiis Properties - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Officiis Properties - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Officiis Properties - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Officiis Properties - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Officiis Properties - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Officiis Properties - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Officiis Properties - Valuation
- 2.3 Officiis Properties - Key Competitors
- 3 Officiis Properties - Key Employees
- 4 Officiis Properties - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Officiis Properties - Head Office
- 4.2 Officiis Properties - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Officiis Properties - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Officiis Properties - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Officiis Properties - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Officiis Properties - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Officiis Properties - Key Employees
- Table 6: Officiis Properties - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Officiis Properties - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Officiis Properties - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Officiis Properties - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Officiis Properties - Solvency
- Figure 5: Officiis Properties - Valuation