Timetric's "Odebrecht S.A. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Odebrecht S.A."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Odebrecht S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Odebrecht S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Odebrecht S.A. (Odebrecht) is one of the leading engineering and construction companies in Brazil. The company's other business activities include energy, transportation, chemicals and petrochemicals, and defense. It primarily offers engineering and construction services in the areas of urban development, sanitation, transport and logistics, public, energy, agro industry, housing, mining and healthcare infrastructure. In addition, the company carries out the construction of multi-purpose, commercial, corporate, residential, and hotel properties. Moreover, the company is involved in offering services for wastewater treatment; construction of shipyards; supply of equipment and control systems for defense and security; generation and distribution of renewable energy; and exploration and production of oil and gas. It has operations in 21 countries including the UAE, Argentina, the UK, the US, Germany, Peru, Mexico, Portugal, Ghana, and Cuba. Odebrecht has its headquarters in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 1 Odebrecht S.A. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Odebrecht S.A. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Odebrecht S.A. - Business Description
- 1.3 Odebrecht S.A. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Odebrecht S.A. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Odebrecht S.A. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Odebrecht S.A. - Recent Developments
- 4 Odebrecht S.A. - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Odebrecht S.A. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Odebrecht S.A. - Strengths
- 4.3 Odebrecht S.A. - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Odebrecht S.A. - Opportunities
- 4.5 Odebrecht S.A. - Threats
- 5 Odebrecht S.A. - History
- 6 Odebrecht S.A. - Key Employees
- 7 Odebrecht S.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Odebrecht S.A. - Head Office
- 7.2 Odebrecht S.A. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Odebrecht S.A. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Odebrecht S.A. - History
- Table 3: Odebrecht S.A. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Odebrecht S.A. - Subsidiaries