OSL – SnOasis Winter Sports Centre – Suffolk - Project Profile
"OSL – SnOasis Winter Sports Centre – Suffolk - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "OSL – SnOasis Winter Sports Centre – Suffolk - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Onslow Suffolk Ltd (OSL) is planning to undertake the construction of SnOasis Winter Sports Center project in UK.
The project involves the construction of an indoor winter-sports resort including a 415m indoor ski slope. It includes the construction of a 1,500-seat external ice rink, a 400m speed skating track, a 100m dry bobsleigh push start track, a 16m ice climbing wall and a 1.5km cross-country ski run.
The project includes the construction of a multipurpose sports hall, a police station, a health and fitness centre, 350 log cabins, a 350 bed four-star hotel with a 1,000-seat conference centre, National Skiing Academy along with 200-bed hostel, 100 one- and two-bedroom apartments and 17 bars and restaurants
CB Richard Ellis has been appointed as planning adviser, CBRE Group Inc as lead consultant and DLA Landscape & Urban Design Ltd as design contractor.
The project received an outline planning approval in 2008.
On July 27, 2010, Mountfield Group was appointed as EPC contractor.
In 2011, the company was given a five-year extension to submit the papers, known as Reserved Matters Application, by Mid Suffolk District Council.
In September 2012, OSL proposed to build a new railway station at Great Blakenham. Department for Transport (DoT) has ordered the developer to submit a business plan for the railway station proposal.
In November 2016, OSL submitted a final planning application to the Mid Suffolk District Council (MSDC).
On May 14, 2017, the latest documents related to project have been submitted to MSDC.
OSL is in the process of submitting final details for the application to MSDC.Scope
The project involves the construction of an indoor winter-sports resort near Ipswich in Suffolk, UK.
The US$502 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 415m indoor ski slope
2. Construction of a 1,500-seat external ice rink
3. Construction of a 400m speed skating track
4. Construction of a 100m dry bobsleigh push start track
5. Construction of a 16m ice climbing wall
6. Construction of 1.5km cross-country ski run
7. Construction of multipurpose sports hall
8. Construction of a police station
9. Construction of a health and fitness centre
10. Construction of 350 log cabins
11. Construction of a 350 bed four-star hotel with a 1,000-seat conference centre.
12. Construction of National Skiing Academy along with 200-bed hostel
13. Construction of 100 one- and two-bedroom apartments
14. Construction of 17 bars and restaurantsReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook