OSI Maritime Systems : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "OSI Maritime Systems : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "OSI Maritime Systems"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "OSI Maritime Systems" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "OSI Maritime Systems"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
OSI Maritime Systems (OSI) is a provider of integrated navigation, tactical solutions for naval and maritime security operations. The company develops and delivers integrated bridge systems for warships, integrated dived navigation systems for submarines, and C2 systems for small craft. The company also offers tactical asset control and tracking systems for surface, subsurface, maritime operations. Its major clients include a wide range of military and commercial customers such as the Royal Navy of the UK, the Canadian Coast Guard, US Navy, US army, Great Lakes Fleets and British Columbia. OSI carries out its operations through its subsidiaries located in the US, Canada, UK and India. OSI is headquartered in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 OSI Maritime Systems - Business Analysis
- 1.1 OSI Maritime Systems - Company Overview
- 1.2 OSI Maritime Systems - Business Description
- 1.3 OSI Maritime Systems - Major Products and Services
- 2 OSI Maritime Systems - Recent Developments
- 3 OSI Maritime Systems - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 OSI Maritime Systems - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 OSI Maritime Systems - Strengths
- 3.3 OSI Maritime Systems - Weaknesses
- 3.4 OSI Maritime Systems - Opportunities
- 3.5 OSI Maritime Systems - Threats
- 4 OSI Maritime Systems - History
- 5 OSI Maritime Systems - Key Employees
- 6 OSI Maritime Systems - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 OSI Maritime Systems - Head Office
- 6.2 OSI Maritime Systems - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: OSI Maritime Systems - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: OSI Maritime Systems - History
- Table 3: OSI Maritime Systems - Key Employees
- Table 4: OSI Maritime Systems - Locations
- List of Figures