OHL ZS, a.s. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "OHL ZS, a.s. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "OHL ZS, a.s."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "OHL ZS, a.s." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "OHL ZS, a.s.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
OHL ZS, a.s. (OHL) is a construction and engineering company. It offers specialized construction projects, modernization, reconstruction and maintenance services. The company is also involved in the operation, and leasing of various road and railroad machinery; repairs of motor vehicles, and small-scale construction machinery. Furthermore, the company develops and implements electrical technologies, electric management systems and electric assembly works. OHL offers these services across several sectors including transport, railway, road and motorway construction; water management and ecological construction; civil engineering and power engineering construction; and surface construction and underground engineering. OHL operates in the Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Slovak Republic, Azerbaijan, Poland, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Romania, Hungary, and Russia. OHL is headquartered in Brno, the Czech Republic.
- 1 OHL ZS, a.s. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 OHL ZS, a.s. - Company Overview
- 1.2 OHL ZS, a.s. - Business Description
- 1.3 OHL ZS, a.s. - Major Products and Services
- 2 OHL ZS, a.s. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 OHL ZS, a.s. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 OHL ZS, a.s. - Recent Developments
- 4 OHL ZS, a.s. - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 OHL ZS, a.s. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 OHL ZS, a.s. - Strengths
- 4.3 OHL ZS, a.s. - Weaknesses
- 4.4 OHL ZS, a.s. - Opportunities
- 4.5 OHL ZS, a.s. - Threats
- 5 OHL ZS, a.s. - Company Statement
- 6 OHL ZS, a.s. - History
- 7 OHL ZS, a.s. - Key Employees
- 8 OHL ZS, a.s. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 OHL ZS, a.s. - Head Office
- 8.2 OHL ZS, a.s. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: OHL ZS, a.s. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: OHL ZS, a.s. - History
- Table 3: OHL ZS, a.s. - Key Employees
- Table 4: OHL ZS, a.s. - Locations