OCL India Ltd (OCL India Limited) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "OCL India Ltd (OCL India Limited) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "OCL India Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "OCL India Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "OCL India Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
OCL India Limited (OCL) is a company that is engaged in the manufacturing of cement. The company also involves in the manufacture of refractories. Its product range includes Portland cement, blended cement, special cement, fireclay, coke oven silica bricks, high alumina bricks, precast blocks, purging plugs, magnesia carbon bricks and slide gate refractories. OCL holds 92 patents in India and overseas for refractory processes and products. The company has three manufacturing plants located at Odisha and West Bengal, India. The company has capacity to produce 6.7 million tonnes of cement and has installed capacity to produce 1.3 lakh tonnes of refractories per annum. Its refractories find application in the cement, aluminum, glass, copper, chemicals and hydrocarbon industries in Canada, the US, Brazil, the UK, Thailand, Sweden, Malaysia, the Netherlands, Hungary, Spain, Italy, Turkey, Japan, South Korea, China and others. OCL markets its cement under the brand name Konark. OCL is a subsidiary of Dalmia Bharat Limited, and is headquartered in Rajgangpur, Odisha, India.