Norway Commercial Construction: Market Update
"Norway Commercial Construction: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the commercial construction market in Norway. It also provides data on market drivers and indicators, along with leading companies, latest construction projects and industry news in Norway commercial construction market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the commercial construction market in Norway. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players and happening projects in Norway. "Norway Commercial Construction: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the commercial construction market in Norway. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Norway construction value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Norway Commercial Construction: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Commercial Construction Highlights
- Commercial Construction Output by Sector
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Key Market Drivers and Indicators
- Latest Construction Projects
- Leading Construction Companies
- Latest Construction Industry News.
- Enhance your understanding of the commercial construction market in Norway.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Norway commercial construction market.
- Improve your knowledge of the latest construction projects and industry news in Norway.
- 1 Commercial Construction - Highlights
- 2 Latest Projects
- 2.1 SKA-B/FEH – Tiedemannsbyen Residential Development – Norway
- 2.2 SK – Stjordal Regional Cultural Center – Nord-Trondelag
- 2.3 UPC – Karl Johans Gate 12 Hotel – Oslo
- 2.4 Profier – Bekkestua Mixed-Use Development: Residential Facility – Akershus
- 2.5 Profier – Bekkestua Mixed-Use Development – Akershus
- 2.6 HKE – Jessheim Commercial Building Development – Norway
- 2.7 OBO – Oslo American Embassy – Norway
- 3 Leading Companies
- 3.1 Vedal AS
- 3.2 Veidekke ASA
- 3.3 Norconsult Holding AS
- 3.4 Faktor Eiendom ASA
- 3.5 AF Gruppen ASA
- 4 Latest News
- 4.1 Kokstadvegen 23
- 4.2 Skanska constructs commercial property in Jessheim, Norway, for NOK 316 M, about SEK 340 M
- 4.3 Skanska develops Sørkedalsveien 8 Greater Oslo Property
- 4.4 AF Gruppen with a major contract for the New National Museum in Oslo
- 4.5 Vika renewed - old must out
- 4.6 Construction will start next week
- 4.7 Scandic to build new hotel at Norway’s biggest exhibition center in Lilleström
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Output: by Project Category (NOK m), 2006-2018
- Table 2: Growth Dynamics by Sector, 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Output: by Project Category (NOK m)
- Figure 2: Growth Dynamics by Sector