Nissha Printing Co Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Nissha Printing Co Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nissha Printing Co Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Nissha Printing Co Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Nissha Printing Co Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Nissha Co., Ltd., (Nissha) formerly known as Nissha Printing Co., Ltd. is an electronics manufacturing company. It is involved in the development, manufacture and marketing of various industrial, electronics and device products in Japan and internationally. The company's products include industrial materials, devices, medical and surgical devices and information and communication. Industrial material products include IMDs (in-mold decoration), heat transfer foils, 3D dye sublimation, and lamination for glass and film products. Device products include capacitive-type and resistive-type touch panels, and sensing devices. Information and communication products include commercial printing and publishing. The company operates through its subsidiaries and offices including India, Taiwan, South Korea, Malaysia, China, Brazil, Germany, the UK and the US. Nissha is headquartered in Kyoto, Japan.
- 1 Nissha Co Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Nissha Co Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Nissha Co Ltd. - Business Description
- 1.3 Nissha Co Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Nissha Co Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Nissha Co Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Nissha Co Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Nissha Co Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Nissha Co Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Nissha Co Ltd. - Solvency
- 2.3 Nissha Co Ltd. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Nissha Co Ltd. - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Nissha Co Ltd. - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Nissha Co Ltd. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 Nissha Co Ltd. - Liquidity
- 3 Nissha Co Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Nissha Co Ltd. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Nissha Co Ltd. - Recent Developments
- 5 Nissha Co Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Nissha Co Ltd. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Nissha Co Ltd. - Strengths
- 5.3 Nissha Co Ltd. - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Nissha Co Ltd. - Opportunities
- 5.5 Nissha Co Ltd. - Threats
- 6 Nissha Co Ltd. - Company Statement
- 7 Nissha Co Ltd. - History
- 8 Nissha Co Ltd. - Key Employees
- 9 Nissha Co Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Nissha Co Ltd. - Head Office
- 9.2 Nissha Co Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Nissha Co Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Nissha Co Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Nissha Co Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Nissha Co Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Nissha Co Ltd. - History
- Table 6: Nissha Co Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Nissha Co Ltd. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Nissha Co Ltd. - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Nissha Co Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Nissha Co Ltd. - Solvency
- Figure 4: Nissha Co Ltd. - Market Capitalization
- Figure 5: Nissha Co Ltd. - Efficiency
- Figure 6: Nissha Co Ltd. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 7: Nissha Co Ltd. - Liquidity