Nets A/S : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Nets A/S : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nets A/S"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Nets A/S" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Nets A/S"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Nets A/S (Nets) is a provider integrated payment solutions. It offers a broad range of merchant payment solutions, card services and account payment services. The company provides payment acceptance solutions to merchants across in-store, online and mobile channels. It operates the domestic debit card schemes Dankort and BankAxept; and offers services such as outsourced processing, consumer management, fraud & dispute solutions, among others. The company offers platform for recurrent bill payments and credit transfer transactions; and provides real-time clearing, instant payments providing across bank accounts, and the national digital ID systems. It has presence in Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway and Estonia. Nets is headquartered in Ballerup, Denmark.
- 1 Nets A/S - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Nets A/S - Company Overview
- 1.2 Nets A/S - Business Description
- 1.3 Nets A/S - Major Products and Services
- 2 Nets A/S - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Nets A/S - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Nets A/S - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Nets A/S - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Nets A/S - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Nets A/S - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Nets A/S - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Nets A/S - Valuation
- 2.3 Nets A/S - Key Competitors
- 3 Nets A/S - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Nets A/S - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Nets A/S - Recent Developments
- 5 Nets A/S - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Nets A/S - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Nets A/S - Strengths
- 5.3 Nets A/S - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Nets A/S - Opportunities
- 5.5 Nets A/S - Threats
- 6 Nets A/S - Company Statement
- 7 Nets A/S - History
- 8 Nets A/S - Key Employees
- 9 Nets A/S - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Nets A/S - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Nets A/S - Head Office
- 10.2 Nets A/S - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Nets A/S - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Nets A/S - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Nets A/S - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Nets A/S - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Nets A/S - History
- Table 6: Nets A/S - Key Employees
- Table 7: Nets A/S - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Nets A/S - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Nets A/S - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Nets A/S - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Nets A/S - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Nets A/S - Solvency
- Figure 5: Nets A/S - Valuation