Neo Performance Materials Inc. (MCP) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Neo Performance Materials Inc. (MCP) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Neo Performance Materials Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Neo Performance Materials Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Neo Performance Materials Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Neo Performance Materials Inc. (Neo), formerly Molycorp, Inc. carries out the manufacture and sale of custom engineered rare earth and rare metal products. The product portfolio of rare earth elements includes lanthanum, cerium, praseodymium, neodymium, promethium, samarium, europium, gadolinium, terbium, dysprosium, holmium, erbium, thulium, ytterbium, scandium and lutetium. The company also recycles rare metals. The products are used in the areas of clean energy technologies, advanced transportation systems, advanced communications and satellites, consumer electronics, computing applications, aerospace technologies, industrial technologies, super alloys and healthcare technologies. It operates production facilities, sales and customer service offices in Japan, China, Thailand, Estonia, Singapore, Germany, the UK, Canada, the US, and South Korea. Neo is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.