NVR, Inc. (NVR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "NVR, Inc. (NVR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "NVR, Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "NVR, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "NVR, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
NVR, Inc. (NVR) is one of the largest home builders in the US. The company carries out construction and sale of single-family detached homes, town homes and condominium buildings. Its products and services are marketed under the trade names of Ryan Homes, NVHomes, Fox Ridge Homes and Heartland Homes, to first-time homeowners and first-time move-up buyers. NVR also provides mortgage related services through its mortgage banking mainly in home building operations. The company has its home building operations in multiple locations, including Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware, Indiana, New Jersey, Illinois, Ohio, South Carolina, North Carolina, Florida and Tennessee. NVR is headquartered in Virginia, the US.
- 1 NVR, Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 NVR, Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 NVR, Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 NVR, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 NVR, Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 NVR, Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 NVR, Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 NVR, Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 NVR, Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 NVR, Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 NVR, Inc. - Valuation
- 2.3 NVR, Inc. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 NVR, Inc. - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 NVR, Inc. - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 NVR, Inc. - Valuation
- 2.3.4 NVR, Inc. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 NVR, Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 NVR, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 NVR, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 NVR, Inc. - Strengths
- 4.3 NVR, Inc. - Weaknesses
- 4.4 NVR, Inc. - Opportunities
- 4.5 NVR, Inc. - Threats
- 5 NVR, Inc. - Company Statement
- 6 NVR, Inc. - History
- 7 NVR, Inc. - Key Employees
- 8 NVR, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 NVR, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 NVR, Inc. - Head Office
- 9.2 NVR, Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: NVR, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: NVR, Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: NVR, Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: NVR, Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: NVR, Inc. - History
- Table 6: NVR, Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: NVR, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: NVR, Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: NVR, Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: NVR, Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: NVR, Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: NVR, Inc. - Valuation
- Figure 5: NVR, Inc. - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: NVR, Inc. - Efficiency
- Figure 7: NVR, Inc. - Valuation
- Figure 8: NVR, Inc. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset