NN Group N.V. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "NN Group N.V. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "NN Group N.V."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "NN Group N.V." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "NN Group N.V.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
NN Group N.V. (NN Group) is a banking, insurance and assets management group. The group along with its subsidiaries offers a range of retirement services, insurance, investment, and banking solutions. It offers insurance products for individual life, group life, retirement, pension, motor, disability, transport, and accident. It caters to the asset management, insurance, investments, and banking requirements of retail, SME, corporate, and institutional customers. The group offers its insurance and investment solutions through a network of branches, distributors, agents, and regular and mandate brokers, and online channels. It offers its products and services across Europe, Asia and the US. NN Group is headquartered in Hague, the Netherlands.
NN Group reported gross premium income of EUR9,424 million during the fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), an increase of 2.4% over FY2015.