Multiplex : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Multiplex : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Multiplex"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Multiplex" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Multiplex"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Multiplex, a subsidiary of Brookfield Business Partners, is a real estate developer. It develops commercial structures, large-scale and complex landmark buildings, and infrastructure projects. The company offers services such as project management, property development, structural engineering, property related funds management, property syndication and investment in income producing properties. Multiplex offers development services to various sectors such as commercial, retail, residential, tourism and leisure, stadium, government and education, healthcare and industrial. Multiplex’s portfolio of projects includes the Wembley National Stadium and London wall place in London, Telstra Stadium in Sydney and Dubai Marina in the UAE. The company delivered approximately 1,000 projects worth US$65 billion in Asia, Europe, the Middle East, India and North America. It also owns US$2.7 billion worth assets and US$12.9 billion workbook. Multiplex is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- 1 Multiplex - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Multiplex - Company Overview
- 1.2 Multiplex - Business Description
- 1.3 Multiplex - Major Products and Services
- 2 Multiplex - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Multiplex - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Multiplex - Recent Developments
- 4 Multiplex - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Multiplex - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Multiplex - Strengths
- 4.3 Multiplex - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Multiplex - Opportunities
- 4.5 Multiplex - Threats
- 5 Multiplex - Company Statement
- 6 Multiplex - History
- 7 Multiplex - Key Employees
- 8 Multiplex - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Multiplex - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Multiplex - Head Office
- 9.2 Multiplex - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Multiplex - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Multiplex - History
- Table 3: Multiplex - Key Employees
- Table 4: Multiplex - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Multiplex - Locations